With an Site-Built Garage, your options are nearly endless! Sometimes it is necessary to build your garage at your site, which gives opportunity for a completely customized structure. * * * We ONLY offer Site-Built Garages within 500 miles from Himrod, NY. * * *
- On-site garages provide a pleasing alternative to pre-fab delivery if your location is difficult to access or is situated in a tight spot.
- A garage built on site means you can increase your sidewall height, add dormers, and have a steeper roof pitch. Additional benefits include engineered roof trusses, and the option of no center posts (allowing for clear span).
Siding & Trim Colors
Cape Cod Gray
Vinyl Siding Colors
Hearthstone Brown (Premium)
Shingle Roof Colors
Metal Roof Colors
Garage Floor Plan Examples
We just wanted to let you how please we are with our new garage. We were extremely impressed with Brian Russell and his crew. They are so professional and efficient. When we had an issue come up, it was resolved to our satisfaction the very next day. It was really a pleasure to watch these men work. They each know their job and do it well!!! We are so glad we came to Woodtex For our garage!!Steven and Sharon DuVall
Request a Brochure
Questions and Answers
What comes standard on a Site-Built Garage?
- 5/12 Roof Pitch (or 10/12 pitch roof on two story)
- 8' Sidewalls with 2x4 Studs 16" On Center
- Hurricane ties on each truss
- (2) 9x7 Overhead Garage Doors or (1) 16x7 Overhead Garage Door
- (1) 9 Light Prehung Outswing Fiberglass Door
- (8) 24"x36" Windows on Two Story Garages or (4) One Story Garages
- Engineered Roof Trusses 2' OC with 7/16" Roof Sheathing (OSB Roof Sheathing standard on shingle roof only)
- Tar Paper Roof Underlayment (standard on shingle roof only)
- 1' Overhang on Eaves and Gables
- Full-length Ridge and Soffit Vent
- Built On Site On Concrete Slab (provided by customer) and Sill Plate (provided by Woodtex)
- Your Choice of Lifetime Architectural Shingles or 40 Year Painted Metal Roof
- 5/8" LP® SmartGuard® Flooring on second floor, if applicable
- LP® SmartSide® Siding
What kind of foundation do I need for my Site-Built Garage?
Site-Built Garages must be built on a concrete foundation. Click here for more information about garage foundations.
Can I finance my Woodtex Garage?
Absolutely! We offer financing on all structures. We work with select lending partners to bring you easy and affordable options.
Do I need a permit for my garage?
That varies by town and municipality, as well as structure size. Check with your local code office to see what the requirements are in your location. It will provide you with an application for a permit and let you know the process you need to take for your permit.
If you have questions about the size and details of your structure, contact your Woodtex Sales Advisor.
How long will it take for me to get my garage?
Timeframe varies on location, time of year, our work load, and type of building you are purchasing. At the time of your order and deposit, we will provide an approximate time frame for delivery.
Give us a call any time to ask what our current lead times are for your location and structure!
What information do I need to have with me when I come in to purchase my garage?
Working with your Woodtex Sales Advisor is a breeze! Come with an idea of the size and style you need, and we'll plan the details with you. It's helpful to bring along a photo of the location where you structure will be placed. If you have specific requirements such as colors or Home Owners Association rules, bring that information with you as well. We're happy to chat with you over the phone or in person.
To place an order for your structure, you will need to provide a deposit of 35% of your purchase (in the form of Check, Cash, Money order, or Credit Card).