This is your dream garage! The aesthetic appeal of this garage style is sure to please your senses, increase your home's value, and make your neighbor just a little bit envious.* * * This garage is ONLY available within 500 miles from Himrod, NY. * * *
- Available as an A-frame or Gambrel Roof Garage, this one has all the room you need on the first floor for vehicles, storage space, and maybe a work bench – with the added bonus of a second floor for... anything you want!
- Available sizes: 20x20 to 28x48.
Siding & Trim Colors
Cape Cod Gray
Vinyl Siding Colors
Hearthstone Brown (Premium)
Metal Roof Colors
Shingle Roof Colors
Garage Floor Plan Examples
We are very happy with the garage. Thank you for all your support and the excellent work done by your entire staff. We are constantly getting compliments and have had people stop to take a tour. Again Thank you for delivering a Wonderful garage at a very fair price.Walt & Debbie T
Request a Brochure
Questions and Answers
What comes standard on a Multi-Garage, Two Story?
- A-Frame Roof
- 8'2" Ceiling Height
- 6x6 Pressure-Treated Base anchored to your concrete slab
- Sill Seal installed between 6x6 and concrete slab
- 2x4 Studs, 16" On Center
- Two 9x7 Overhead Garage Doors (20' wide garages have one 8x7 garage door)
- One 9 Light Prehung Outswing Fiberglass Door
- Eight 24"x36" Windows (4 on each floor)
- Stairway & Railing to 2nd Floor
- 2x8 Floor Joists, 16" On Center in loft
- 2x6 Rafters
- Full length ridge and soffit vent
- Your Choice of Lifetime Architectural Shingles or 40 Year Painted Metal Roof
- LP® SmartSide® Siding
- 3/4" LP® SmartGuard® Flooring on first floor, if applicable
- 5/8" LP® SmartGuard® Flooring on second floor
What kind of foundation do I need for my Double Garage?
Double Garages must be built on a concrete foundation, unless the Garage is built with an optional Wood Floor. Click here for more information about garage foundations.
Can I finance my Woodtex Garage?
Absolutely! We offer financing on all structures. We work with select lending partners to bring you easy and affordable options.
Do I need a permit for my garage?
That varies by town and municipality, as well as structure size. Check with your local code office to see what the requirements are in your location. It will provide you with an application for a permit and let you know the process you need to take for your permit.
If you have questions about the size and details of your structure, contact your Woodtex Sales Advisor.
How long will it take for me to get my garage?
Timeframe varies on location, time of year, our work load, and type of building you are purchasing. At the time of your order and deposit, we will provide an approximate time frame for delivery.
Give us a call any time to ask what our current lead times are for your location and structure!
What information do I need to have with me when I come in to purchase my garage?
Working with your Woodtex Sales Advisor is a breeze! Come with an idea of the size and style you need, and we'll plan the details with you. It's helpful to bring along a photo of the location where you structure will be placed. If you have specific requirements such as colors or Home Owners Association rules, bring that information with you as well. We're happy to chat with you over the phone or in person.
To place an order for your structure, you will need to provide a deposit of 35% of your purchase (in the form of Check, Cash, Money order, or Credit Card).