L-Shaped Horse Barn, Over 1,000 Square Feet!!
12x36 and 12x18 Joined in L-Shape with 8' Overhang!!!
- (3) 12x12 Box Stalls
- 4'x7' Dutch Door with Chew Guard
- 24"x36" Sliding Window with Metal Grill Protector
- 1" Thick Solid Oak Kickboard 4' High
- Metal Partition Grill Between Stalls above kickboard
- (1) 10x12 Wash Stall
- (4) Cross-Tie Hooks, (back in or walk in)
- Glasbord Paneling on top of 3/4" Pressure Treated Plywood
- (1) 8x12 Storage/Tack Room
- 3' Service Door
- 24"x24" Sliding Window
- 6"X6" Pressure Treated Base
- Metal Tow Hooks on Corners
- 4x4 Solid Oak Posts with 2x4 Solid Oak Beam Framing with 2x6 and 2x10 Headers
- #1 White Pine Board & Batten Siding
- 30 Year ARCHITECTURAL Shingles
- 2x6 Rafters, 16" On Center with Hurricane Straps
- 1/2" Roof Sheeting
CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE BUILDING SPECS
CLICK HERE TO VIEW LAYOUT
CLICK HERE TO VIEW SITE REQUIREMENTS
Log Sided L-Shaped Horse Barn
On Site Build time is usually 1-2 days!! We pre-fab the stall sections and deliver them fully assembled. After the barns are positioned in the L-Shape properly on your foundation we then add the 8' Overhang. This means we are minimizing our impact on your property and we can closely control the quality of each and every structure!!
|Click Here to Download
Our Full-Color Catalog
12x26 L-Shaped Horse Barn
|Need More Information?|
Call 1-866-WOODTEX to speak with our helpful sales staff or send us an email.
Wow! It's beautiful! My family is so pleased to have it at our home. I cannot begin to thank you for your professionalism from our very first phone call. In today's hectic world it was very nice to get old fashioned service. We had quite the time getting our barn actually to it's spot, but thanks to Marvin's confidence, knowledge, common sense & work ethics - He pulled it off with flying colors...... despite the pouring rain & mud!! I can only say great things about my experience with "Wood-Tex". Honestly, when dealing with people, most often than not one walks away dissatisfied. Thank you for making my purchase a good one!!
Thanks again for all of your help & patience!"
Donna M., New Gretna, NJ