Two Story sheds are a perfect pairing of increased storage space and a distinguished architectural style.
- The steeper roof pitch of a Two Story shed offers a dashing look, more in tune with a garage or home. You may even decide to finish out the loft area as a bonus room! Two Story Sheds come standard with a staircase to the loft for easy access, or with a pull down attic staircase to maximize storage space!
- With storage available on two floors, you can maximize the organization of your belongings without increasing the footprint of your structure. Sizes Available: 6x8 to 16x48.
Siding & Trim Colors
Cape Cod Gray
Vinyl Siding Colors
Hearthstone Brown (Premium)
Shingle Roof Colors
Metal Roof Colors
What Fits in my Shed?
Our Price Calculator provides an estimate; to ensure a detailed, accurate quote, stop by your nearest Sales Center or give us a call at (866) 966-3839.
Similar Structures Near You:
We love our A-frame, Two-Story Shed. Thank you to all the people involved, but Amy Coon helped us with our design plans, and Wesley Youngman, and crew that came to our home to finish building the shed. We highly recommend your company to all of our friends.Steve and Cheri H.
Request a Brochure
Questions and Answers
What comes standard on the Two Story Shed?
- Available as A-frame or Gamrel Roof (Gambrel Only on 16' wide)
- 4x4 Pressure Treated Skids
- 3/4" LP® SmartGuard® Flooring on first floor
- 5/8" LP® SmartGuard® Flooring on first floor
- 2x4 Studs, 16" on center
- 7'9" Ceiling Height on First Floor
- 6' Double Door (Wood)
- Four 18" x 36" Sliding Windows with Screens
- Stairway and railing to Second Floor or Pull Down Stairs
- 12/12 Roof Pitch on A-Frame Roof
- Two Gable Vents
- Full Second Floor Loft with 2x8 Floor Joists, 16" on center
- 2x6 Rafters (16" on center for shingle roof, 24" on center with perlins for metal roof)
- Your Choice of Lifetime Architectural Shingles or Metal Roof
- LP® SmartSide® Siding
Are all storage sheds fully assembled before they get to my property?
In most cases, yes - your shed will come fully assembled. In some situations, we may construct your shed at your location because of maneuverability concerns. We'll complete the entire installation process on your property, leaving you with a fully constructed storage shed, ready for use.
Can I finance my Woodtex Storage Shed?
We offer financing on all sheds. We work with select lending partners to bring you easy and affordable options. Click here for financing details.
Do I need a permit for my shed or garage?
That varies by town and municipality. Check with your local code office to see what the requirements are for your location. They will provide you with an application for a permit if needed and let you know the process you need to take.
If you have questions about the size and details of your structure, contact your Woodtex Sales Advisor.
How long will it take for me to get my shed?
Timeframe varies on location, time of year, our work load and the type of building you are purchasing. At the time of your order and deposit, we will provide an approximate time frame for delivery.
Give us a call any time to ask what our current lead times are for your location and structure!
What are the advantages of a prefab shed versus stick built?
Overall, prefab structures are more cost effective to build for a number of reasons. They are manufactured in our facilities, which means there are no delays due to weather. Plus, our streamlined construction process allows us to be fast and efficient.
Prefab structures must also withstand the stresses of being moved from our shop to your backyard. Not only are our sheds and garages built to stand the test of time on your property, they are built to stand the test of transportation as well.
What information do I need to have with me when I come in to purchase my shed?
Working with your Woodtex Sales Advisor is a breeze! Come with an idea of the size and style you need, and we'll plan the details with you. It's helpful to bring along a photo of the location where your structure will be placed. If you have specific requirements such as colors or Home Owners Association rules, bring that information with you as well. We're happy to chat with you over the phone or in person.
To place an order for your structure, you will need to provide a deposit of 35% of your purchase (in the form of Check, Cash, Money order, or Credit Card).
What is the difference between buying a shed in stock and ordering a shed?
There is no difference in the price of your structure! Depending on the lead time at your Sales Center, there may be a difference in delivery time, but not always. We're happy to deliver your dream shed direct from our sales center or fresh from our shop!
What kind of foundation do I need for my storage shed?
For the longevity and safety of your storage shed, you must provide a hard, level surface for your shed's foundation.
We recommend a stone base with #2 crushed stone (unwashed). This stone pad should be 3 to 5 inches thick, leveled, and tamped. The stone pad should be at least 1 foot (12 inches) larger than the footprint your structure, leaving at least 6 inches on either side of your shed.