The classic architectural style of this garage will fit naturally in any neighborhood, instantly adding value and function to your home.
- This garage comes standard with an A-frame roof, or upgrade to a gambrel roof for increased headroom and storage area.
- The Two Story, Single Wide Garage is an ideal option for those who prefer a great looking and functional structure, but are limited by space. Available sizes: 12x16 to 16x48.
- (Built on-site only)
Siding & Trim Colors
Cape Cod Gray
Vinyl Siding Colors
Hearthstone Brown (Premium)
Metal Roof Colors
Shingle Roof Colors
Garage Floor Plan Examples
Hi Kent, I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am with my new store! I have never seen a building project go so fast...Your crew was so professional and courteous...a real pleasure! I hope this brings you lots of business...I listed your link on my website shadowboxtreasures.net and also some photos of the stores progression...We have had so many compliments and I know that my business will definitely increase because of it...Thank you for everything...Gail W.
Request a Brochure
Questions and Answers
What comes standard on a Single Garage, Two Story?
- A-frame Roof
- (5) 4x4 Pressure Treated Skids
- 7' 9" Ceiling Height on First Floor
- 9x7 Overhead Door with Weather Stripping
- 3' Outswing 9-lite Fiberglass Door
- (2) 24"x36" Sliding Window with Screens (16' wide comes with 4 windows)
- 2x6 Pressure Treated Floor Joists, 12" On Center
- Stairway & Railing to 2nd Floor
- Diamond plate garage door threshold
- 6" overhang on gable ends
- 12/12 Roof Pitch on A-Frame Roofs
- Your Choice of Lifetime Architectural Shingles or 40 Year Painted Metal Roof
- LP® SmartSide® Siding
- 3/4" LP® SmartGuard® Flooring on first floor, if applicable
- 5/8" LP® SmartGuard® Flooring on second floor
What kind of foundation do I need for my Single Garage?
Single Garages can be installed on a concrete slab or stone pad. Click here for more information about garage foundations.
Can I finance my Woodtex Garage?
Absolutely! We offer financing on all structures. We work with select lending partners to bring you easy and affordable options.
Do I need a permit for my garage?
That varies by town and municipality, as well as structure size. Check with your local code office to see what the requirements are in your location. It will provide you with an application for a permit and let you know the process you need to take for your permit.
If you have questions about the size and details of your structure, contact your Woodtex Sales Advisor.
How long will it take for me to get my garage?
Timeframe varies on location, time of year, our work load, and type of building you are purchasing. At the time of your order and deposit, we will provide an approximate time frame for delivery.
Give us a call any time to ask what our current lead times are for your location and structure!
What information do I need to have with me when I come in to purchase my garage?
Working with your Woodtex Sales Advisor is a breeze! Come with an idea of the size and style you need, and we'll plan the details with you. It's helpful to bring along a photo of the location where you structure will be placed. If you have specific requirements such as colors or Home Owners Association rules, bring that information with you as well. We're happy to chat with you over the phone or in person.
To place an order for your structure, you will need to provide a deposit of 35% of your purchase (in the form of Check, Cash, Money order, or Credit Card).