3D Virtual Tour of the Inside
Our Price Calculator provides an estimate of the base price of each shed; to ensure a detailed, accurate quote, stop by your nearest Sales Center or give us a call at (866) 966-3839.
Sorry, we weren't able to look that up for you.
Give us a call and we'd be happy to look up a price or place an order for you.
We are now serving some regions in Canada!
Please give us a call to get pricing for your area:
Similar Structures Near You:
- The Lancaster is the traditional A-frame cabin shell with a front porch package. The classic roof line helps it fit into many settings. The Lancaster could be finished out as a recreational cabin, or left as a shell and serve as a versatile storage shed.
- The Lancaster is named after our company's roots: Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. It's where our founder Sanford Lapp lived as a young man, and there are still Lapp family members there. The clean simple lines of the Lancaster honor our background in Amish country.
- Sizes Available: 8x12 to 16x40
Thank you for all you have done. It has been a complete pleasure doing business with your company from start to finish. We would highly recommend you to everyone we know!Tammy E.
Request a Brochure
Questions and Answers
What comes standard on The Lancaster?
- 5/8" LP® ProStruct® Shed Flooring (Protected against fungal decay & termite damage)
- Flooring is also Eco-Friendly (no harmful chemicals used)
- 2x6 Floor Joists on all buildings except for 8' wide (2x4)
- 4x6 Notched Runners (Treated for ground contact)
- 2x4 Studs, 16” on Center, with Double Top Plate
- LP® SmartSide® Siding
- Your Choice of Paint Color for Siding & Trim
- 2x4 Rafters, 24" on Center (Varies depending on snow load requirements)
- OSB Sheeting with Tar Paper
- Your Choice of Lifetime Architectural Shingles or 29 Gauge Metal Roofing
Other Standard Features
- Our Spacious 4' Front Porch Package
- 36" 9-Light Fiberglass Pre-hung Door
- Three 24” X 36” Sliding Windows with Screens
- Two Metal Gable Vents
Are all storage sheds fully assembled before they get to my property?
In most cases, yes - your shed will come fully assembled. In some situations, we may construct your shed at your location because of maneuverability concerns. We'll complete the entire installation process on your property, leaving you with a fully constructed storage shed, ready for use.
Can I finance my Woodtex Storage Shed?
We offer financing on all sheds. We work with select lending partners to bring you easy and affordable options. Click here for financing details.
Do I need a permit for my shed or garage?
That varies by town and municipality. Check with your local code office to see what the requirements are for your location. They will provide you with an application for a permit if needed and let you know the process you need to take.
If you have questions about the size and details of your structure, contact your Woodtex Sales Advisor.
How long will it take for me to get my shed?
Timeframe varies on location, time of year, our work load and the type of building you are purchasing. At the time of your order and deposit, we will provide an approximate time frame for delivery.
Give us a call any time to ask what our current lead times are for your location and structure!
How many people does it take to deliver a shed?
Usually only one delivery team member will deliver your storage shed. We have a special tool called a Mule, which we use to move your shed with ease. Click here for more information about delivery.
What are the advantages of a prefab shed versus stick built?
Overall, prefab structures are more cost effective to build for a number of reasons. They are manufactured in our facilities, which means there are no delays due to weather. Plus, our streamlined construction process allows us to be fast and efficient.
Prefab structures must also withstand the stresses of being moved from our shop to your backyard. Not only are our storage buildings and garages built to stand the test of time on your property, they are built to stand the test of transportation as well.
What information do I need to have with me when I come in to purchase my shed?
Working with your Woodtex Sales Advisor is a breeze! Come with an idea of the size and style you need, and we'll plan the details with you. It's helpful to bring along a photo of the location where your structure will be placed. If you have specific requirements such as colors or Home Owners Association rules, bring that information with you as well. We're happy to chat with you over the phone or in person.
To place an order for your structure, you will need to provide a deposit of 50% of your purchase (in the form of Check, Cash, Money order, or Credit Card).
What is the difference between buying a shed in stock and ordering a shed?
There is no difference in the price of your structure! Depending on the lead time at your Sales Center, there may be a difference in delivery time, but not always. We're happy to deliver your dream shed direct from our sales center or fresh from our shop!
What kind of foundation do I need for my storage shed?
For the longevity and safety of your storage shed, you must provide a hard, level surface for your shed's foundation.
We recommend a stone base with #2 crushed stone (unwashed). This stone pad should be 3 to 5 inches thick, leveled, and tamped. The stone pad should be at least 1 foot (12 inches) larger than the footprint your structure, leaving at least 6 inches on either side of your shed.